Study in TURKEY

Turkey is the second country in the world in access to higher education with 94.2% schooling rate. Turkey involved in European Higher Education Area is implementing the Bologna Process in a perfect way; our Bologna report is 5 out of 5. So, the diploma you receive from a university in Turkey is recognized in all European countries! As course credit system, ECTS is applied in accordance with Europe and all students are given Diploma Supplement. In addition, Turkey is one of the most successful countries participating in the exchange programs under Erasmus +. In addition to Erasmus, there are many exchange programs in Turkey, such as Mevlana, Farabi, which support the mobility of students and lecturers.

Fun Facts Turkey

  • Turkey is one of the most affordable countries in the world.
  • 135,000+ international students from 100+ countries
  • International students in Turkey are permitted to work up to 24 hours per week.
  • Turkey has 5 percent of its landmass in Europe and the remaining 95 percent in Asia.
  • Turkey is the 2nd country in the world in access to higher education with 94.2 percent schooling rate.
  • Turkey is one of the most successful countries participating in the Erasmus program.

Universities

Open chat
Powered by